Saturday, July 7, 2012

July 7th

Well had a session with Mistress early this morning.  She was toying me and preventing me from cumming.  She managed to make me incredibily horny and then would noy let me touch myself.  Then i would have a cigarette and once again get even more horny.  i was so horny and then she ordered me to cum. i then proceeded to cum.  but now i keep getting hornier and hornier and when i get ready to cumi fall into complete relaxation.  i have no idea how long yhis will last but i am more determined to cum each time i try.  i was really hoping for a session in which she would inflict pain in some sort.  i have gotten the clothes pins she ordered me to have.  i also wrote about two scenes which were extreme and she may not want to go there.  i so desire a session in which she would cause pain and pleasure.  But i don't always get what i want or desire .

No comments:

Post a Comment