Saturday, July 20, 2013

July 19th

Well I am a day late so I am in the dog house again. The heat here has been a problem  playing with Mistress.  It takes so much out of me.  We did have a short session where Mistress gave me a taste of what she wants to do to me next time.Like always she loves to watch me smoke she has been training and grooming me the way she likes for me to smoke. She loves to use it to aide my training.Then she gave me suggestions that made it seem real but she stuck push pins in my boobies on the points of my A's.  The top and the bottom legs of the A's so there where three pins in each.  Then she made me feel her twisting the pins. and slaping them.  Then tracing the A's.  Then the next day I was to wear my rope bra to work. That always is interesting day at work since it lifts them and makes stick out. I look forward to my session with Mistress and the push pins. But I never really know what we are going to do Mistress always keeps me guessing.  It all depends on what inspires her. It is exciting but hard to plan for.

No comments:

Post a Comment