Monday, July 8, 2013

July 7th

Well Mistress will probably not be happy with me since I did noy post on time and did not ask for an extension.  I was very busy with the holiday and getting ready for a trip to the mountains to get away from the heat. So I am posting now.  It has been a very slow week with me and Mistress.  Both of us been very tired from the above normal temps which just zap the energy out of you.  Though there was one night I wanted to play Mistress was really not in the mood because of the heat.  Hopefully this next week will be better.  The heat here was so bad we did not even go to watch any fireworks.  We did however hear them going off in the neighborhood and it was driving the cats and dog crazy.  Had to make it a early night with working the next day and then having to drive to the mountains the next day.  I hope she is not to mad or disappointted.

No comments:

Post a Comment