Friday, June 28, 2013

June 28th

Well it is a new week and I did get to have fun with Mistress even if it was short time. I wanted to surprise her with something she loved on fetlife, which was a rope corset.  I tied  myself into a rope corset and made it quite tight. She was trilled with it and before I knew it I could not remember how to remove it.  But for some reason I was able to remove it when I arrived home from work.  It was quite hot today and the corset made it even hotter in several ways. The confinement of the corset reminded myself just how much Mistress really owns and controls me. But wondering all the time what she really has planned for me.

Then this morning while at work I was talking with another Domme who would like to play with me and Mistress trusts this person so I trust her.  She has given her the green light to play with me.  It will be interesting if they end up working together or independently.  Well that is all I really have to talk about this week It will be interesting what will happen in the weeks to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment