Thursday, June 20, 2013

June 19th

Well I have done it again and find myself in the dog house. I did not post on time again.  Thean asked Mistress for an extension and got sick and past that dead line.  I have publicly apologized to her on Fetlife. I hve no idea if she we accept it as of yet.

Well last week we played and Mistress had me drawning on myself again.  I drew her A's on my chest along with some flowers and kitty kats.  Then there was the word BIMBO in big letters across the top of my chest. When Mistress  brought me out of trance I had not realize there was more because that is all I saw.  Then I teased Mistress by bouncing my boobs on cam and dragging a bimbo stick across them.  So she had me light up again. WE smoked together and it was to be the last but as the brat is meacted up I again started to drag another bimbo stick across my chest tracing the A's and flowers.  She again ordered me to light up.  While smoking this one she had me roll the cherry across the nipple. Then as we were almost done she had me touch my clit with it and it made me jump.  She then proceeded to tell be careful what you wish for.  Anyway the brat in me was to fiesty and did it again tracing my A's.  So she told me to light up again and this time I was to hold just above the nipple without touching then when told to slowly dab the nipple.  Then she had me take a couple of drags and we did the same thing to the other nipple.  Then when I was almost done again she had me dab it twice on my clit.  However she was not through and had me light up another and this time I had to dab the top of each A.  Then later after a couple drags she had me roll the cherry slowly across one niplle then a drag and then across the other nipple slowly.  Well they are almost healed. 

I hope Mistress will forgive me.she seamed extremely mad at me as well as very disappointted with me and I can understand that.  There have to be rules and I get it.  But I did not do it to piss her off I had alot off other things on my mind with my son getting married.  I know I should have asked for and extension or be excused for this week and I did not.  She did however give me an extension and I got sick on Sunday and was still recovering the Monday and Tuesday with work being over 100 degrees and welding I ate and went to bed. Today is the first day that I have felt good since the wedding.  I loved several things Mistressed loved on Fetlife and was hoping to get her attention.  But did not susceed.  I hope she will read this ans hopefully understand.  I really much rather play then be begging to get back in her good graces. I also  must post again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment