Thursday, June 6, 2013

June 6th

Well this week I was surprised when Mistress wanted to play.  I was not expecting it at all. Mistress was in one of her sadistic moods which is always fun. We began just having a bimbo stick when the next thing I remember is waking up out of trance with five needles in each breats going up from the areola one inch apart
with the needles pointed inward. laced up with purple ribbon like a corset.She then had me run my nails up and down the ribbon and also the needles themselves. It was quite hot and I was flying in subspace. We had a few bimbo sticks and then she had me remove everything. and clean up. She also left me with a little treat that made all my bimbo sticks a little better through out the day. Then on No Panty Wednesday she had me wearing my rope bra all day.  Wearing the rope bra is not to bad. It does however make me think of Mistress the whole time it is on.  But that evening while getting ready I did not even realize but I but my Kitty kat makeup on as well. Whiskers and a nose along with kat eyes.It was quite fun. Well anyway I have know idea what to expect in the futuresince I have a new task of finding and buying a jeweled butt plug. I think Mistress likes the idea of me not knowing what is coming next.

No comments:

Post a Comment