Thursday, May 30, 2013

May 30th

Well to say Tuesday night was not intense would be an under statement.  It started with me buzzing Mistress and that was a no no.  But I was trying to get her attention.  Any how I remember waking up and feeling pretty good and smoking a bimbo stick and was quite horny but Mistress has me feeling that way most of the time now.  Then she started to get me so aroused.  She had me giggling and playing with myself because I was so turned on.  She must have made me cumm three or four times I could not keep track.  Then she sent me to bed.

In the morning when I was getting ready for work I for some reason put my spiked bra on.  Once on for the life of me could not remember how to remove it.  So off to work I went then Mistress text me to jiggle my boobs and to squeeze them.  I must say that was not the best feeling but since I am a pain slut I quickly was enjoying it.  Mistress did that a couple more times that morning then she signed off. The whole time i was at work I could not remember how to remove it Every time I thought about removing it I would giggle.

Well my boobs were getting rather sore from laying on the thumb tacks all day.It was getting rather unbearable  but then I thought I am doing this for Mistressand she desrves a sub who will honor her by enduring and not complaining.  I then began to convert the pain to pleasure.

After I got home I realized I could remove it to shower.  However I found the same desire to slip it back on for coffee.  Now the feeling was more intense.  However at coffee I found myself giving everyone long big hugs that were tight chest to chest. Mistress everynow or then would have ne shake my boobor have someone squeeze them.Then as I was leaving coffee i flashed my asse to every one.  When I arrived home I finnally remembered to remove my bra. They really did not leave marks just werevery red when I removed it but now nothing.  However there are several spots that are very tender Mistress.

I really can not wait till Mistress is inspired again it makes for a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment