Thursday, May 9, 2013

May 9th

Well this week has been fun. On Saturday I went to a fetish event like a market/classes. I was able to dress nice.  Wore a rope bra, with a very short skirt and black tape over my nnipples but had a hard time getting it to stay.  I also had no panties on and 5 inch heels.  It was quite exciting.  Also found a local corset maker who will do custom corsets.  Need to make an appointment to get sized.

Then I had a fun session with Mistress where she has my right hand hypnotize me.  It is quite unique I must say.But what I really liked is Mistress can now tape our sessions.  This very much excites me but also scares me.  She has so much power over me that now instead of just having me post pics. she could be having me post video.  We played a long time but I lost track of time the time I remember is alot shorter that the total time we played..  She must have had me under for quite a bit.  Then at Coffee she had me jiggling my breast and at the end flash my asse to everyone.  Well I can't wait to play with Mistress soon It is so much fun

No comments:

Post a Comment