Thursday, May 2, 2013

May 2nd.

Well this week has been quite fun for me. I have played with mistress several times this week in several ways.  She told me that I have been such a good girl and deserved to be played with.  Since I have been keeping my blog up each week without a reminder and not late.

The first time we played we really did not play but talked but she must have given me a suggestion because now I dream about her almost every night whether I really remember it or not.  It seems to keep me more faithful since I dream about her so much.  She truly owns me.  I am not sure if it is a good thin that she has such power over me.  I find that I can not refuse her at all.  No matter how far she takes me.

Example was are next play session where she had me draw a Kitty Kat face with black Sharpie. I had whiskers, a black triangle nose and a black upper lip.It turns out I had it the whole session and just did not know it.  She then was having me stuff marshmallows up my sissy pussy.  I ended up with over a half dozen of them up there. Then all day on no pantie Wednesday every time I had a bimbo stick I would get so horny. That evening she made me wear my spiked bra to coffee. Which in of itself really is not to bad. a bit uncomfortable but at coffee I received several hugs from people.  They had no idea about it.

Now this morning she was hypno tickling me.  There was no getting away. It was giving me goosebumps all over my body and giving me quite alot of pleasure in my nipples.  There was no way to get away.  She had me so squirming around. She would love to tie me up in person and tickle me.  Anyway that is it for this week I hope it continues.  It has been so much fun.  I just get a little scared because I have no idea where she going to take me.

1 comment:

  1. you forgot to tell them about our fun with push pins.

    you're such a forgetful bimbo, but then aren't all bimbo's forgetful.

    I guess next time I'll have to use more push pins and definitely the larger gauge ones.

    ReplyDelete