Thursday, May 23, 2013

May 23rd

Well I know it has been awhile since I posted last but have been busy.  Last night Mistress hypnotized me into craving her cock, but since wedon't live near each other I started out using a dildoe but as I went on it became clear in my head it was the rea thing pulsing and throbbing.  Mistress wanted a smokey blow job.There was one time she ordered me to take a long deep drag and then suck all the way into throat for 19nsecinds beforth allowed air.It was rather enjoyable especially when I was allowed to cum and several yimes.

Later Mistress had me wear my rope bra to work and then to coffee.  Since it was No Panty Wednesday I was naked under my dress except for the rope bra.  Since it was windy at coffee and very short skirt it was rather interesting.  I was constantly exposing myself. I can not wait to scene with Mistress again,  we havenot had a good pain or enema session.  She likes to do the banana torture.  I must say it is rather interesting and it pleases Mistress.  Well till next week or sooner.


No comments:

Post a Comment