Sunday, March 18, 2012

Friday Driving

Friday my Mistress gave me a suggestion to expose my breasts while driving and it was quite fun.  Going from home to my therapist during rush hour traffic I completely exposed my breasts and received a number of looks from men.  They were trying to keep up with me trying to get looks at me.  I was glad that my sun glasses were on so they really could not see who I was .  It also was very empwering to be just myself while doing this.  It makes me really work the guys over showing them something that they can not have.  I did have to make sure there were no police I really did not want to be pulled over for exposing myself.  On top if it my Mistress made me draw Capital A's on my breasts so I would know who owns them.  What really was exciting is that I never know what I will be doing until she tells me.  I just love how she makes me do things and I just can't resist her.  Though I am sure one day she may go to far but just not sure what would be to far since I have not given her any limits to what I am willing to do.  Though she really likes to make me draw A's on my breasts quite a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment