Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Nail salon and shopping

Well hello again,  this last weekend Mistress choose a new nail polish for me to wear which we both agreed would be more bimbo.The color is a shade of pink from OPI called "Pedal faster Suzi".  I really like it and have been given several compliments.  But I must admit while shopping for it I continued to get happier. giggling more and just having a good time.  They were very nice to me at the salon.  I was infectous Mistress oh there is a big word.  Then I wanted to go shopping really bad and was having fun until my subby called me with car trouble.  At which time I had somee items picked out but was unable to return.
While in the mall i was getting lots of stares not only from men but 3-4 women staring me up and down.  It is good to be me and not worry about what others might be thinking or doing.
I must say though I do have much more fun while shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment