Friday, March 23, 2012

Wearing a Karada

This morning I was talking to my Mistress and had not talked to her for awhile since she was sick.  While we were talking she put me under as she so often does to advance my bimbo training.  Well when I came to she had me wearing a Karada.  It is a rope body harness and can be worn under clothes.  Well currently I am still in mine since for some reason I can't remember how to untie it.  I am hoping that I learn soon how to get out of it.  Along with the harness she has had me draw with a sharpie two large A's on my breasts to remind me who owns them.  Every movement I feel it over my entire torso .  She is quite the cleaver Mistress.  I have since come home from work and looked up how to tie these and I am so glad that I did not have a longer rope or it would have been more confining.  Well that will probably happen another day.  Anyway the more I move the more turned on I get.  I truly wonder what is in store for me in the future.  I am excited and scared at the same time.  I like experiencing new things but sooner or later I will be found out I am sure.  She will make sure of it that I am sure about.  I just hope I remember how to untie the knots soon.  Hypnosis is truly and evil thing and extremely fun at the same time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment