Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 24th

Well today Mistress made me wear nylons under my work uniform.  Which seem silly since I am a girl at work anyway.  However she must have attached a suggestion to them because while at work i seemed more giggly and more air headed then normal today.  I also texted her when i left for work and when i arrived at work.  I was trying to encourage her to give me more suggestions.  We have begun using texted msg. for suggestions. She eventually did send one and had me go to the restroom to play with my breasts for 2 minutes and i rolled my nipples between my index finger and thumb. the nipples wee so sensative for about and hour just rubbing on the inside of my shirt.  I also hope that reading about this will encourage her with her suggestions especially since tomorrow evening i will not be wearing panties since it is no panty wednesday but I will be at a coffee with friends. I will let you all know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment