Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Play Session

Mistress began playing with me late Sunday night, and into the morning.  It had been the first real play session we have had in while.  She made me sleep in my Karanda harness and was able to remove it in the morning.  She also re-enforced several of my suggestions including one that makes me obey her texts without question.  Then she told me she really wants to play with me in person which really gets me turned on and excited.  Just not sure how I will be able to make that happen yet.  Then we began to talk about more involved scenes.  She wants to be able to bind me up and have her way with me and possibly service other also.  She also wants to play pierce my breasts with rows of needles and then run ribbon through them.  Then I was trying to entice her to play more but she said she had to do some work.  This morning she was having me smoke when she ordered me to touch my right nipple with my own cigarette and could not stop myself but she was gentle.  I had so much fun playing with Mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment