Sunday, April 29, 2012

April 27th

Well my mistress has increased her grip on me.  She has strengthened her ability to make me do things from texts msgs.  Which is both frightening and exciting.  She is also finding her evil side which she was not using in the beginning.  I am wondering if that was a ploy to lure me in.  Probably not.  She has also mentioned to me the use of needles in play, that really excites me.  But I am not sure how she plans on using them.  She also wants me to have clothes pins available which is always fun.  So i will make sure they are in a place which i have easy access to them because i never know what she will do.  She has been really mixing them up lately.  I have also changed my hair cut a little but she did not seem to happy because it had curls so I will have to have it straight the next time.  Though I think she liked the purple streak but not sure i think it is perfect for a bimbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment