Sunday, September 2, 2012

September 2nd

I know it has been awhile since I posted and Mistress is not happy about that and I can't blame her. I have not been feeling to good lately because of the heat and it has been draining me of energy.  Although as of late I am getting my energy back and have been able to have some sessions with Mistress. She will tell me I am to post not only when we have sessions but all the time.

On that note Monday night I had my first session with Mistress in awhile.  It was a different sort of session where we mostly introduced new inductions.  I have been given a pair of purple cuffs and a purple collar.  They are great for two reasons first they are from Mistress and second they are purple. It was fun but Mistress likes to make my cuffs come togethere and it makes typing tough and smoking harder.  But not as hard as when she hooks my writs to my collar.  Then I really can't do anything except knod to her.I then ended up sleeping in my cuffs and collar and wearing them all the next day.  Normally she has the induction end with me going to sleep.  But not this time because everytime I smoked that day the cuffs became all that more real and erotic. It also made me proud to be wearing her collar.

Now on Tuesday night she removed the cuffs and replaced them with a latex catsuit which was also purple and was very hot. Both looking and tempature. I really like the feel of latex though it was in tense and a totally different feeling. Being encased in something that is so skin tight. It would really be very cool to have it painted onfrom the ankles to the neck with a deep plunge in the front. I'm not sure what Mistress would do in the front and rear cotch but it would not matter. Then eventually we went to bed and by the morning it was gone.

On no panty wednesday I had to wear my rope bra all day.  Which was not that bad until I had to let her know I was at coffee.  There she had me standup and singing the jiggly song.  But luck would have it I was in the restroom at the time.  Though I did recieve a couple of stares when I exited.  The next thing she had me do was to flash my rope bra.  again I got lucky because most people where looking the other way  and only a couple of newbies saw it.  I was hoping for no more at this point and was rewarded with no more.

I am hoping my next session with Mistress will involve more pain.  For some reason it really brings me in to a great subspace.Not that I can't get into subspace other ways.  Like when she gave me enemas or the banana session which we need to try when cooler out again I hope.Anyway I look forward to our next session.

No comments:

Post a Comment