Wednesday, September 26, 2012

September 26th

Well I am in big trouble with Mistress.  I have not been very good at posting in my blog like I should.  I was told I must post today after work today. 

Well Mistress today had me go to work and home again topless.  I don't even remember her giving me the suggestion.  It must be some sort of trigger that she has implanted in my sub conscious mind.  Wow she really does have control over me.

Now back tracking a little my last session with Mistress really was not a session more of a discussion since she was in a lot of pain.  I asked for permission to smoke like a good submissive should when talking to their Mistress.  She gave me permission since she is training to smoke more feminine.  So I wanted to show her.  She did say I was improving.  Then after awhile of talking she let me have another.  Then when finished she told me she had to go lay down.  We finished  our current conversation and I asked if I could smoke my last one.  She said I could after we sign off.  I really wanted to talk more and she told me it was time to go.  So I removed my top and teased her with my ample breasts.  Bouncing them and caressing them.  She made me pinch my own nipples.  I said that she could make me have a twinge of my own.  Finally she let me light up my last cigarette.  When I was about half way through she  made me roll it across my nipples and touch each with the cherry of the cigarette.  Then when I was done instead of just snuffing out she made me snuff it out on my left nipple.  It has nearly taken a week to heal.

Another thing that has happened is I was able to switch my gender marker on my drivers licence. I was supposed to go out but it got cancelled I think Mistress had something planned for that but it never happened.

One last thing Mistress had me wear a body harness out of rope to work and must say I am a little sore between my butt cheeks but much better today.  I also have to come up with something to make up all of this to her.  Still trying to come up with something.

This the next time I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment