Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October 3rd

Since my last update I now have a dark red hair in a shoulder length hair. I also had a small discussion with Mistress where I wore my rope bra to work all day.  It feels so much different than a normal bra.  At one point it seemed to get tighter and felt like a hug.  Mistress asked me how it felt and that is what I told her, like a hug.  Another thing that Mistress has done is to have me stay signed on the Yahoo messenger.  She then talks to me sometimes throughout the day even at work.  I never know what may happen.  Also that same morning I also went to work in just my rope bra and returned home the same way.At least I had my top with me though.  Anyway I have to be going since today is no panty wednesday it is always more fun going to work and coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment