Thursday, October 18, 2012

October 18th

Well another week has gone by on my road to become the best bimbo I can become.  Most of this week however I have not been able to smoke since I am visiting my parents and brother and wife.  None however smoke and they really don't know I smoke.  It something I really do not want to argue about or defend with them they really don't need to know about.  I live far enough away that we hardly ever see one another.  But I really do miss them and can't wait till I go to the airport.

Also dressing kind of conservatively for my mom is driving me crazy.  I just want to get back to normal.  It was nice however when we went golfing down at the driving range a worker was flirting with me before my parents arrived.

Mistress had me bring certain items with me here but she was not sure we were ever going to be able to do something.  I think she was hoping I would be able to smoke and talk.  I hope she is not mad that I could not do that here.  Though she does have alot of control of me and probably could have made me do whatever she wanted reguardless.  That uis it for this week kind of uneventful.  I'm sure next week will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment