Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Octpber 10th part two

hen had me pierce the points of the A's on both breasts.  Then finally she had me pierce the nipples horizontal. She then would have me flick the needles in the nipples.  It was painful just not as bad as the clamps.Then she had me twist them 90 degree.then further.Then released them.  I then made the mistake telling her it was not as painful.  She then had me light a cigarette.  She then told me to pierce it with the right nipples needle about 1/4 inch above the rosebud.  As the cigarette continued to burn it began to get real intense as it began to burn me.  Then when the rosebud reached the needle I was told to remove it. Then instructed me to take a drag and pierce it again in the left nipple's needle. Again the slow burn began on the left.  When it was done I was instructed to begin removing the needled.  When done I was allowed to have a Cigarette.  When finished I was told to get the binder clips.  She told me to place one on nipples again and then one more on each breast on the inside.  Again I was instructed to slap the clips by mistress.  Finally it was time to remove them.The first two were rmoved one at a time.  But the last two were pulled off at the same time and was under very high endorphine high.  Mistress was so proud of me and what I was enduring for her,

No comments:

Post a Comment