Saturday, October 27, 2012

October 27th

Well I am introuble with Mistress now.  First was that I did not post on time like I was supposed to.  But have had alot of stress since arriving home from vacation.  I had to back to work, sign up for school, and deal with a government agency.  Also all the while on vacation Mistress said she would try to play with me I brought with me the needles and ribbon and the pack of colored sharpies.  She sent me a text one morning to draw my A's on her breasts in three colors.  Then when I arrived home I could not get ahold of her to talk or play with.  So I thought she may be loosing interest in me.  I have been leaving my phone on all the time with the messenger program on which kills my phone sooner but willing to deal with the problem but if I could talk or play I would feel she still wants me.  One of her owned slaves has gone and wondering if I am next.  Which led me to act out by not updating my blog and I also changed my fetlife pic.  I took the particial face portion off the profile pic.  I do have another side and don't want anyone knowing about it.  Yes they will see changes in me both physically and some mentally.  But it has been gradual and they won't notice.  I have sent Mistress a pic of a hot scene but have not heard from her.  I was up again early this morning and she was not on line.  I will have to post and wait and see.

1 comment: