Thursday, November 1, 2012

November 1st.

Well this week was much better than last week.  Last week I thought I maybe on my way out.  It turns out that I am still very much liked and she has fun with me.  Saturday night I was dressed like a true bimbo.  I wore white thigh highs with pink bows.  Panties were white ruffled and lacey.  I wore a white see through tutu. on top I wore a white corset top, that was backless.  It really showed off my tattoo.  I also wore black high heels.  I recieve the best looks at the party and recieved quite a number of compilments.

Now on tuesday night we had a play session, where we had an intense ssession.  She first had me draw A's on her breasts.  Then she told me to get safety pins, eight in all.  I also was told to get ribbon.  I then forgot to bring something to cut it.  I was given 3 minutes to get something and ran over I was was severly reprimanded.  She then proceeded to half me pierce my breasts with the safety pins. She was wanting me to pin them together.  But doing it by myself was not working I needed at least one more hand.  So she had me pierce the top of my breasts evenly from the aereoles up, with the loops in the middle.  I then was to lace them togrthere with the ribbon.like a corset. She had me pull them togrther tightly.  This was such an endorphine high.  I was flying.She then took a picture and sent me the file and had me post it on my fetlife profile picture.  Then she woke me up from my trance. 

The next day At coffee I wore High heels with black and white thigh highs.  Next White ruffled panties a ablack lace skirt.  I also wore a white lace top withHer A's on her breasts in blue sharpie.  She told me that there would be a surprise.  She also gave me permission to wear panties but just to coffee.  So I was very nerous most of the evening.  She ordered me to shake my boobies once for either 30 or 60 seconds.  But that ended up all she had me do I was relieved .  Could have been rather embarassing and/or humilating. I was also very horney all day and even more so in the evening.  Everytime I smoked it got more intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment