Thursday, November 8, 2012

November 8th

Well this week I had a session withMistress that she had me doodle on my chest and her breasts.  It began with her taking me into trance and then I remember doodling on my breasts.  It began with placing Mistress's A's on first.  The more I doodled the more I wanted to do more.  Then wrote the words slut and bimbo. Then wrote Alyssa's Bimbo. Then she began making suggestions and i ran with them. I just kept adding things. It was fun and I had to go through the whole next day with it there.

On no panty wednesday Mistress had me wear my rope bra and thigh high nylons. Everytime I smoked the bra sem to get tighter and tighter like a big hug. when finished it went back to normal.  Coffee was alot of fun tonight even though i was not feeling real good.

No comments:

Post a Comment