Sunday, November 18, 2012

Nov 18th

Well I have screwed up this week.  I started out ok.  Talked with Mistress and she had me remove my top during a friends birthday lucky it was a kink friendly party.  The birthday girl got a real thrill over it.  But I had this incredible urge to suck cocks but every one was matched up.  So I never took advantage of this urge that night.  Mistress has been busy this week and has ben hard to connect with but was able to connect with her Wednesday morning for a short time.  She had me wear my rope bra that day which was no panty day which is always fun.  Well at work it really is not noticable except to me especially when installing a rig and I am on my back.  At coffee that night I wore black jeans loose top and a jackrt with it getting cold hear.  It still is fun to wear I also wore 4 1/2" heels.

Now Thursday I began getting sick and did not update my blog like I was suppose to and I had a tenative play time scheduled with Mistress and slept through the morning because I was not feeling good.  In fact I am now just starting to feel better.  I have received a im message from Mistress that I have lost pillow privledges till the next Thursday if I post correctly on next Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment