Wednesday, October 10, 2012

October 10

Well my latest session with Mistress was the most intense we have had.  Was not really sure we were going to have a session. It started out talking and me showing her how I have been improving my smoking.  She then gave me a suggestion to draw her A's on my breasts.  We then proceeded to do some more talking.  We then were going to play with clothes pins.  But they were not strong enough to stay on.  I then proceeded to inform her that I had bender clips and that was foolish.  I did not relize how strong they were.  Then you have me slap them which made the pain even more intense. She then would have me slap them again and again.  each time I was to make the connection with pleasure.Then she had me take ahold of them in each hand.  Then instructed me to pull on them but not to pull them off.  She must have had me pull on them for what seemed like 5 minutes.  Then release then slap each one.  I was then instructed to light a cigarette.  The clips were so strong. When finished you made me slap them again.  Now the pain was even more severe.  Then she had me grab the clips again and told me to breath and then again and then twist them  90 degrees, and hold until you say release.  Finally she had me to breath take a hold of the clips and then when she said pull them all the way off.  Oh was that intense and painful.  Then she had me get some needles. 

I never expected that that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment