Sunday, September 9, 2012

September 6th

I had a session with Mistress which started out more of a discussion then all of a sudden we were having a session.  I am always amazed how she puts me under so quickly she puts me under.Ireally don't know how long she had me under but when I awakened i was terribly horny and had the desire to smoke.  She would would not let me have one.  I do remember getting very horny and began to play with my breasts and flirt with Mistress. Eventually she let me have a cigarette.  She then made the comment that she is going to have to teach me to smoke more like a woman.  Not real sure what she ment by that.  Before the next cigarette i had to draw her A's on my breasts that belong to her. During my next cigarette i continued to get horny but she made me touch each nipple with the tip of the cigarette.

Mistress then had me get my dido and show her how i would give her a smokey blow job.So i had togive Mistress a blow job while smoking. it was so hot.  I ended up smoking two cigarettes while doing it.

Mistress must have given me some more suggestions because the next day every cigarette caused me to get very horny and make me trace the A's on my breasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment