Friday, January 11, 2013

Jan 10th

Well this week has been much better.  Over the weekend Mistress was having me wear a spiked bra.  What is a spiked bra you take about 30 thumb tacks and push them through a piece of duct tape. Then place in the bottom of the cups of your bra with the points sticking up and wear the bra.  It may not seam like much at the begining.  You will feel it I promise.  Well that first time I wore it starting about 9:30 in the morning till about 5:30 in the evening.  I could absolutely could not take it anymore.  I then talked to Mistress and she wants me to make a complete spiked bra so that it looks like a pokeadot bra.  So I will be getting a bra and glue the thumb tacks into it.  I have not started this yet.

I have had a session with Mistress this week and was told to have all sorts of things and had no idea what we were going to do.  She put me under and then proceeded to make me pierce the top of each breast with eight needles.  then I had to lace them together like a corset.  It began to pull them together.  I was done and then Mistress had started to make me flick the needles and twist them.  When I finished my cigarette she had me tighten the laces up more and I loved the pain caused by the needles being pulled and the look of the tie.  In fact Mistress made me take a picture and post it on my fetlife profile.  I did not realize I had done this until she brought me out of hypnosis.

It was quite a hot session.  Mistress really likes to see my breasts pierced I believe.  Though I seem to like it alot I was flying in subspace from the endorphins.  I hope she is pleased with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment