Friday, January 25, 2013

January 25th

Well this has been and interesting week.  Really did not have a session with Mistress but had some interesting conversations with her.

We  discussed me begining to do some anal training with a set of butt plugs which I need to pick up soon.  It is a beginners set. She has told me that I will have to wear them for extended periods of time like to coffee, out shopping, and to work. I am looking forward to begin the training.

Then today we were talking about astrology and how they fit us.  It was very interesting. 

Then we were talking about what I was going to wear to Southwest Leather.  Which I have decided to wear is Studded black bra, white rope corset, black lacey mini skirt, white tights with bobby socks, and black heels.

Then Mistress had to ask why I had not posted on my blog.  I actually just had not done it yet.  I did not realize that it had to be posted by midnight.  Anyway Mistress gave me an extension but next time I will be in trouble.  Which I can't blame her for only myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment