Thursday, January 3, 2013

January 3rd

Well another week and it was kind of slow did get to talk to Mistress last night but was not able to hook up with her later, really wanted to.  Anyway I might have made Mistress mad at me since I was not willing to dress up all girly and sexy for last night.  I really did want to and did put my heels on like she asked and wore them all night.  I also am on a search of pics of something Mistress wants to do to me.  She wants me to pierce the tops or outside edge of my breasts and then tie them into a corset to pull them together.  We tried it once was not real successful and the pics came out blurry.  So I am searching for pics and see how they did it.

New Years eve was a bust since my girl friend was sick she tried to tell me to go anyway but I knew that would come back to haunt me.  Well hope next week will be more fun and exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment