Sunday, December 30, 2012

December 30th

Well really there is not much to talk about this week.  Because of that I now am in trouble with Mistress because I did not post when I was supposed to.  Now my pillows have been taken away and have to sleep without them which really sucks.  But I can't  blame anyone but myself.

Well I did do something which I hope my Mistress won't be mad at me.  I joined a yahoo group called MakeMeStripNaked-OnCam.  I had to pass a test today.  I was on yahoo messenger and when the group owner or moderator Im'd me.  Then if given the order to strip, I am to turn my webcam on and strip for the person.  Well I was contacted and did as so ordered but was made to do it a second time in order to join.  I now am a member.

I hope Mistress is not mad with me.  Well that is it for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment