Friday, December 21, 2012

December 20th

Well this week was not as exciting as last week.  My nipples piercings are healing just fine.The main thing is just keeping them clean.  So at work I wear a new clean shirt every day under my uniform.  Then wear new clean nightgown every night at home.

I did have a birthday and did have fun with it.  Went to a party and was craving to suck cock but really could not find anyone That was willing since everyone was coupled up. Left there and went to watch a drag show and since it was my birthday I was receiving quite a few free shots from complete strangers which was quite exciting.

I have continued with my high heel training.  But don't seem to see much happening with it.  Do need to get something to stretch the toes out.  The high heel pumps seem to be the ones with the most Problems.Other than wearing those pumps I really am not having any problems wearing the heels for extended periods. 

Well that is it for this week I hope I get to have some time to play with Mistress soon.  It is really driving me nuts not having time with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment