Thursday, December 13, 2012

December 13th

Well it has been an eventful week for me.  Mistress had me scene with another one of her girls.  She has been one of Mistresses newer girls and has not been under as much training.  But we had alot of fun.  The best part was when Mistress suggested I rub my breasts the other girl felt it as though I was rubbing her breasts.  It was such a turn on.  Mistress then had me draw my A's while she watched it was hot having Mistress have all that control.

Later in the day I was able to talk with the other girl without Mistress and we both had a great time.  It was so eroticto give Mistress so much control.


Now I took a big step.  Been talking with Mistress for awhile about getting my nipples pierced.  Well I asked several people about local piercers to find out who was the best.  Well I was not sure about going to get them pierced with Mistress's A's drawn on my breasts but she insisted that is how I go.  Well the piercer turned out to be a very active person in the community.  She completely understood the A's on my breasts. She insisted to ask did I want the piercings or was I being ordered to.  I told Mistress was all for it but I was the one who wanted to get them.  So far they have been good  They ached the first 16 hours or so.  But now they are good but do notice more when the nipple touches something.

I also was told that I could have my pillows back this week.  Since I made sure to blog and this week I am a whole day early. yea.  Well to next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment