Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December 4th

Well I am in the dog house again because I forgot to write in my blog.Mistress was not very happy with me and took my pillows away from me again and am not sure when I will get them back. We have not really played any because either I was sick or she was sick.

Mistress has increased my high heel training.  Besides wearing them out everywhere I must wear them as much as possible around the house.  I also have now bought a new pair of work boots with as big a heel I could find which were Georgia logging boots.  They are heavy but do have a heel.  I also have to where heels to bed now several nights a week.  I have to wear them on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights.  Not it does not seem like much but when I get up in the morning I can really feel it.  I have to stretch out my leg muscles to wear my work boots.  I can't imagine what will happen when I have to wear them 23 hours a day.

I hope I get my pillows back soon, with this cold it really sucks not having a pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment