Thursday, December 6, 2012

Decenber 5th

Well I finally was able to have a session with Mistress.  I made contact with her late Tuesday evening hoping just to talk with her.  we talked a little but she she was going to watch her favorite obsession which is English Premier Soccer. I later made contact her again after the match.  We started out how much she enjoyed my blog writing.  I then asked if I may have a bimbo stick which I knew she loved watching.  She finds it quite erotic watching other females smoking.  She then began giving me triggers that made me feel things.  One was her clamping down on my nipples harder and harder until she released them.  I then suggested using some binder clips or clothes pins with rubber bands. She then said we could make that happen.  She then had me draw A's on her bimbo's breasts that she owns. Then she had me go get four of the binder clips which we played with once.  I forgot just how Strong they were.  When I returned she had me place one on my right nipple. and I remembered why we did not play with these much it was very strong and was quite painful.  then we continued to talk.  She then told me to flick it.  It was rather intense.  Then she had me put the one on the left nipple. Then she had me light up another bimbo stick.  Then she had me grab then and wiggle them back and forth for 20 seconds.  Then she decided to have me tie a rope bra on.  She loves having me in the rope bra.  In fact I am still in it till the morning when I can remove it.  She then had me Flick them hard like slapping them down.  OMG did that hurt but at the same time it felt so good.  We then had another bimbo stick and then came the most painful thing.  She had me light up and grab the left one.  She told me to pull on it and when she said release to yank it off.  OMG!!!!! She had me continue to smoke and then had me grab the right one pulling on it and it came off before she told me to release it.  She then had  put it back on and pull it off when she told me.  Putting the clip back on almost brought me to my knees.  Then when it came time to pull it off OMG!!!!!!  I then finished my bimbo stick and had to say good night to Mistress for she had another soccer match to watch.  It was a good time

Well in 9 days Mistress is allowing me to get my nipples pierced.  I can't wait I am so looking forward to it.  just have not decide whether it will be a straight bar or rings.  I think I will probably get bars because I can wear nipple shields.  I can also wear stirrups so I can then hang things on them for Mistress.  Well time to say good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment