Thursday, April 11, 2013

April 11th

Well this week there is not alot to talk about.  I did not have a session with Mistress this week.  I was sick myself most of the week and she has been extremely busy with work.  She did Trance me and gave me a suggestion that when I went to buy my bimbo sticks before work.  I would want one as soon as I got in my car. As soon as I lit it up I began to play with myself.  I saw two people notice me.  The fisrt was a woman and she just shuck her head.  The second one was a man an he smiled and stared for a couple of drags, then walked away.  I then finished an orgasmed at the same time.  there was one big thing I did surprised Mistress with and that was to bleech my hair and color it blonde.  She told me a long time ago she wanted my hair to be blonde.  Well that really is it for this week need to get to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment