Thursday, April 18, 2013

April 18th

eek has been okay.  Have not had a play session this week with Mistress.  But I did have a conversation with Mistress this morning on what I was to wear to coffee Mistress.  I was to wear sexy heels and black and white stripe thigh high hose.  A very short skirt which just covered my ass.  And since it was no panty wedesday when I sat down my bare ass was on the chair and it was quite cool tonight.  I wore a tight black cami top top with two guns across the boobs.  Then for makeup I was to wear a pale foundation smokey eyes and red lip stick.  I also wore a pink butterfly in my hair.  Then on the way to coffee I stopped and bought a red lollipop to suck on while at coffee.  I received several compliments on both the hair and my stockings.  They thought it was sexy.  This new guy could not staring at my chest since the one side kept inching it way down all night.  We then left to get something to eat and went to subway.  There an Indian Woman in her sarong gay me a look of how dare you.  But the man inside helping us could never look me in the eyes for they never left my chest.  Well till next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment