Thursday, April 4, 2013

April 4th

Well I can say this week is memorable but not in a good way.  Since I was late posting last week Mistress has restricted from using the bathroom.I have to wear adult diapers and use them to relive myself.This will go till Midnight today.  I can't wait. It was not wearing the diapers that was bad but going in them.  I had a hard time going.  Seeing how I have been potty trained for several years  it was hard to overcome this. 

I did get to have a scene with Mistress this past evening it was quite hot even after I was made aware that it was all in my head through hypnosis.  I can't believe I was that far under with Mistress it seemed so real.  She made it up after watching a video that I had told her about.  She liked several parts of it.  If I could get Mistress to make it real now that would be amazing. I know she likes to use the hypnosis to train me and play with me.  I really enjoy camming with Mistress.  She then takes pics and then has me post them on my fetlife profile. 

Some times I think that I am to much of a pain slut and She really does not get off on that.  But I am owned by her and she knows best.  I have been wondering when she going to do the banana torture or the marshmallows.  or even the oil enema she seemed to like that since it kept me leaking for days since she did not allow me to follow with a soapy enema.  I had to wear pads for at least five days or longer to keep from making a mess.

The video we watched tonight was quite amazing .  It started out with the submissive having her dommes Initial above her pussy.  It started out drawn on an then it was then made with stick pins pushed in half way until the letter B was form.  Then she began caning the inner thigh and also using a riding crop on them also.  Then she began to hit the push pins and driving them in further oh so hot.  Then she began to use a wooden spoon and then moved up to her titties.  After a while She then placed nipple clamps her nipples and yanked on them.  Then she lit cigarette and began playing marking games on her breasts  Then she moved back down on her crotch an sewed her lips down yo the insides of her legs.  It was hot then she began to use the cigarette again.on her pussy lips and the cease where panties will ride. Later the video the sub is on her stomach and Begin to play with ass with the cane and then begins to use the cigarettes again you can hear her burning the hair off with the cigarette.  Then she begins to make hard marks with the cigarette up the sides of her ass cheeks in the crease.  Then she makes two really dark marks one on each side a little further out.  Then she began to put more marks right in the crease making sure to get all the hair out of there.  Then finally she takes the cigarette and sticks it up her ass to put it out.  Extremely how scene as well as very intense.

 I hope this pleases Mistress and encourages her to do some real things in the future again.

No comments:

Post a Comment