Sunday, March 31, 2013

March 31st

Well Mistress is going to be mad with me this week.  I did not post to my blog on time again.  I am not sure how mad she is for I have not heard from her in several days.  I really don't know if that is good or not.  I hope to talk to her tonight if possible.

Have really not had any sessions with Mistress this week.  She did have me sleep with my butt plug every night as part on my training.  Tuesday night I was instructed to sleep in my karanda harness also.  Then Wednesday night I was to wear my spiked bra to coffee and get as many hugs as I could which is not hard for me .  I received hugs welcoming people and then received even more before I left.  It was quite the reminder of Mistress.  Especially with those who gave me big strong tight hugs which drove the spikes in.

I have seen Mistress has another new slave that she is also having them write her A's on their breasts and also started them blogging.  I need to get into contact with Mistress some how.

No comments:

Post a Comment