Saturday, March 9, 2013

March 9th

Well Mistress has taken my pillows away again but I can't blame her for it.  It is my own fault since I did not post on time you would think I would learn by now.  But no I have not.  Anyway had some fun this past week.  She has had me sleep several nights with my butt plug in.  It has been getting easier until she stops me then it takes a day or two to catch up again.  I am excited about this training just wish she would have me do it everynight so that I can work on moving up in size.  I would love to be able to take much larger items like you see in some of the clips people post on fetlife.  That would be so hot. 

The next thing Mistress did is she gave me a suggestion that everytime I smoked a bimbo stick at work on Wednesday that I would get hornier and hornier. It was great, but at the time I did not know why I was getting this way except that it had to be Mistresses doing.  I had no idea what it was building to until 12:03 while at work I had the best orgasm and it lasted for a full minute.  Just wave after wave of orgasmic energy flooding over me. Until it finished then I was able to remember it all.  But the fun did not stop there.

That evening when I went to meet my friends for coffee I found myself in Kitty kat makeup.  Which would not have been out of place at halloween or masked party.  But this was a public coffee shop.  Then when ever anyone pointed it out I would purrr and then giggle.  Which is totally out of character for me with my friends.  Don't get me wrong i throughly enjoyed it but was not expecting to happen in front of my friends.

I have to say I must be careful what I say to Mistress because she likes to twist things and gets great enjoyment out of it.  I also must be careful of the pictures I love on fetlife for she likes to make them come true if they really turn her on.  I just hope Mistress is not to mad with me by writing this two days late.  She does like to do that sometimes.  I know she has not given me an enema in a while.  The last time she gave me one we tried to do the banana punishment which did not work well because they were to ripe.  Another time she gave me an oil enema and it leaked for days aferwards.  She thought that was great I can't say I agree I had to wears pads to keep soaking it up.

Maybe it will be something else she has like forcing me to draw on myself while under trance.  Then makes me post them on fetlife in my profile.  I guess I will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment