Thursday, March 21, 2013

March @1st

Tonight I had the most amazing  session with Mistress.  She never put me in trance.  She truly owns Me.  She started out telling me to put my spiked bra on.  Then she told me to Get all cute with pigtails and makeup.  then Hose and heels and I put on lacy panties.  Then she began to torture me by slapping my breasts where the spikes were.  Then she made me give a smokey blow job to my dildo.  I kept going down on till I completely deep throated it.  She had me keep going till it cummed iy my mouth and in truly felt like it, since deep throating it I was keeping down till I began to gagged which made it feel like it came in my mouth.

Then she degan to torture me again by making me slapping my breasts with the spikes.  Then I had to make the connection.  then she told me to light a bimbo stick and rub my bra pressing the spikes was very intense after all the slapping.  Every time I made the connection forced the spikes in and was very intense .  Then i was slapping them and Tracing my A's and making the connection.

She made the pain and the pleasure mixed so much it was incredible.  I was continuously Giggling the whole time I was hoping I was not making Mistress mad bye it.  She seamed to enjoy it though.  I was not sure how long she was going to go.

Eventually she had me peel the bra off and move the camera so she could get a good view.  I was thinking I was going to be posting  to fetlife again But htat did not happen.  I was both glad and sad at the same time.  She keeps expanding my boundaries and it is quite exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment