Thursday, March 14, 2013

March 14th

Well this week was an ok week.  Mistress was already telling me that I need to post so that I am not late this week.  Although I was very seriously thinking of not being on time to find out what the new punishment would be for not posting on time.  She would not tell me at all.  Just that it would last a week and involve my asse.  That has been driving me nuts when she tells me bits of it but not the whole thing.  But I have decided to play it safe and do my post.

Mistress this week has told me that I am to sleep with my butt plug in every night now.That was the big thing this week.Though I do like it so it really it not to hard to do it.  In fact you could say it is very enjoyable and get easier every day that I do it.

Mistress and I did have a play session this week and it was really all about her.  She really like dollification.  I became her doll.  In fact it turned out that she had me draw joints all over my body like a real doll.  Ankles knees hips shoulder elbows wrists and finally neck.  This was all done with a black sharpie.  It was quite hard to hide so that my friends did not see it at coffee.  It would have been hard to explain two weeks in a row abnormal behavior from me.  I know Mistress had fun with me at this because she had me post a whole bunch of new pictures on my fet life profile.

I also tried to get Mistress to play last night but she would not have any of it.  I was I little bummed but I completely understand.  Any way that is it for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment