Friday, March 1, 2013

March 1st

Well I am posting a day late because I was not feeling well. I am hoping Mistress forgives me this since I was not feeling well.

I was begining to feel Mistress was angry with me, it seemed like she was a avoiding me. Then I finally was able to talk with her and she made me wear my butt plug all night.  Along with that we had a scene where she once again had me piercing myself with needles.  She made me pierce both breasts in the shape of the A's she is always making me wear as a reminder that they belong to her.  Also that I am her property.

She then made me post them to Fetlife while I was hypnotized so that I could not say no or realize what I had done.It was quite a turn on that she has that much power over me.

I sort of planted Ideas of cat makeup to her but hope she really did not pick up on it.  It would be very hard to explain to everyone.

She has me constantly wondering what will happen next.  She keeps expanding my borders that I have no idea what to expect next.  It quite scares me at times especially when she will not give me any hints of what is to come next.  If only she would give me little tidbits I may not be so scared.

Well til next week who knows what will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment