Saturday, December 21, 2013

December 21st

Well was late last week but Mistress let it go as a birthday present.  I was still bummed this past week we have not been able to play at all because of her work schedule.  I wish they would just hire some one to replace to person that left so we could get back to playing. Well she probably won't be happy with me again since I am a day late. I am so bummed my stirrups have not come in for my nipple piercings.  I really want to hang A's from them just for Mistress. I hope we will be able to play this up coming week.  This will be almost two weeks without play.  Yes Mistress has made me sleep with my butt plug in and wearing heels.  Also has made me do a couple of things during coffee to embarass myself or give a thrill to others.  Though I must say the couple of times I wear a dress and it gets pulled down it quit exciting.  I also quite enjoy bowling in a short skirt every Monday.  I think there is one girl who really does not like it but oh well.  I look forward to the surprises Mistress has for me.  I really wish we could play though.  Who knows it probably will be exciting or at least memorible I think. Then again there have been a few things we have talked about that might not be as fun but very memorable like the banaana  torture, it sounds exciting but could be just be just good for her watching me squirm not sure.  I did comee up with the idea from fet life. I also really need to get the jeweled butt plug.  Mistress I hope is not to disappointed I have not gotten it yet just will have to put at the top of list next to stirrups. 

Well not much else to talk about. Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment