Monday, December 30, 2013

December 27th

Well the week started out like I was not going to be able to play with Mistress at all.  But Thursday night I was finally able to play with Mistress.  I think Mistress Likes me smoking my bimbo stick which is a e-cig.  I was smoking real cigarettes but I had to quite for a up coming surgery. So I now have a pink e-cig. and smoke it like smoking a cigarette with a cigarette holder.  Mistress seems to like it.  I am also able to produce a lot of vapor which looks like smoke.

Now Thursday night Mistress was playing with the fishing weights and the chain.  She really likes to play with my pirced nipples.  She loves to hang weights from them and make me jiggle them with weight. However this makes it very difficult to do.  She had me place 9 ounces on each nipple then the chain also which weighs about a another pound.  I really need to weigh that chain to know for sure.  Well she was also having me get on all fours for several minutes swaying back and forth.  Then Mistress had me grabbing thhe center of chain and dropping it.  I did enjoy the rush of endorphins I am getting a little worried about my nipple piercings.  We have once again caused them to bleed.  I think we will need to start using some sort of clamp to hang the weights from my nipples. I do not want to cause my nipples to tear.I hope Mistress understands this.  The next day wearing the rope bra and the butt plug all day was rather intense.  My nipples were quit sore but what a turn on all day.  Later in the day the plug was getting quit squishy and moist.  It felt good however but was getting a little messy.

Well until next week who knows what Mistress will have me do.

Shit I can't belive this I forgot to publish.  I knew I was tired but I didn't realize I did not publish.  Mistress will never believe this.  With my past history of posting I wouldn't believe me either.  However I really am trying to post on time and now this.  Well either she will believe me or not I will just have to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment