Friday, December 6, 2013

December 6th

Well it has been a good and bad week.  I had a great play time with Mistress.  It was rather intense and made me very happy.  Mistress really likes to use needles and lace them together.  There was no problems with inserting the needles and no problems threading the needles but they seem to be to close to one another and the ribbon once laced hid some of them.  Mistress seems to think if we use two different colors it will fix the problem.  I however think they need to be separated more and also use the multiple color ribbon.  I have both pink and purple. I have to say though making me jiggle while bound up really did not work much bewbs really did not move but the wieghts moved.If that was the goal it worked but really not very affective.

Mistress also had me sleep twice with my plug in for the night which is always an interesting feeling in the morning.

I really did not enjoy bowling this week in jeans it is much more fun in a short skirt.  Mistress also agreed and will be switching back to that next week.

Now I was really bummed to hear how much the silver stirups were going to be to hang on my nipples.  The person who quoted them really miss quoted.  So now they are looking for ones in surgical stainless steel like my barbells. Should be much less expensive.  I have also received good feedback on my post about getting my nipples tattood into the shape of hearts.  Not the nipples themselves but the areola around the nipple.  I still want a little more feed back.

Well I was hoping Mistress will be giving me more suggestions on becoming a better bimbo.  There really does not seem to be any of that going on lately.  I hope that changes in the future.  I really was hoping for more of that. It was helping me with flirting with men as well as some women.  As I am bisexual even though I have not been with z man yet I am looking forward to it very much.

Well that is it till next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment