Saturday, November 30, 2013

November 29th

Well this week I finally got to play with Mitress.  I really don't want to talk about the play session.  Which was quite fun.  We really did not do anything new.  However I have been disappointed in not getting my stirrups so I can hang Mistress's  A's from them.  I will be checking with them again. 

Now Mistress did bring up something I thought was particularly sexy, but it sort of scares me.  What it is is having my nipples tattooed into heart shapes. But they need to be just the right shape and size Mistress.  They also need to be the right color.  What scares me is if they are not I will have to live with them for the reast of my life.  I know Mistress wants me to get them for my birthday.  That is only two weeks away and I need to go see my tattooist to make sure he is willing.  I will have to discuss it also with my piercer to make sure all will be okay.

I am sure this will spark some conversation with Mistress.  I also hope that she will not be mad with me being a couple of hours late but I am truely sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment