Monday, November 4, 2013

November 1st

Well Mistress had some fun with me last night while at coffee last night.  She had me stand up and singing the jiggly song for 20 seconds. Later in that night I was ordered to flash my ass to everyone at my table. Giggling the whole time.  Later after I got home I began talking to her later that night. I had no idea we would end up playing. Mistress I did begin writing this on Friday but was feeling very tired and you went to sleep so I could not ask for and extenion.  Then Saturday I was busy all day helping my son move. Then I went back over on Sunday to begin assembly of the nursery.  I am very sorry that I did not finish my post in my blog. I will accept my punishment of not playing for a week. I will own my decisions for my actions and have no one to blame. e

As for what we did do while talking Thursday night was rather intense.  Mistress had me get the chain and fishing weights.  We began with me puffing on my bimbo stick and some how you where able to take me under and put me in trance. You then had me get the chain and fishing weights while under trance.  You first had me place the chain on my nipples.  Then you had me get down on all fours and make the chain sway for two minutes then get back up in my seat.  Then you had me puff on my bimbo stick some more.  Next you had me add the six ounce wieghts on my nipples.  You made me jiggle my breasts. Then I was back down on all fours chain swaying again for two minutes.  The weight is pulling straight down on my nipples. Then I was back on my seat.  I was jiggling my breasts and giggling about it.  It was quite fun, with the endorphins rising.  I was able to take drinks of water now aand then puffs of my bimbo stick. you then made me jiggle my breasts.  Then it was time to add more weights.  We added three more ounces. to each nipples.  Then I was pulled back down on all fours again with the chain swaying for another two minutes and pulled back up to my seat. Then the vibraters began first at 2 then three four  with it growing to eleven causing me to bounce up and down.  The weights were swaying and bouncing.  The endorphines are begining to rise and I feel like I could cum any minute any time.  Then you told me to cum. I did not explode right away but I did.  Then you allowed me to puff on my bimbo stick some more and drink water.  Then you had me pulling up on the chain and dropping the chain. Then we were finished. I was told to take the weights off slowly first the three ounce weights then the six ounce weights.  Then we smoked some more and drank. Finnally I was told to remove the chain.  You then gave me some more suggestions. Which has made the weekend rather enjoyable. You had also make me post a new picture to my fetlife profile. It was then time to go to sleep.

Well till next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment