Friday, November 22, 2013

November 22nd.

Well, I finally was able to play with Mistress.  I was so happy just to talk with her. The next thing she wanted to see my new hair style.  I had gone and had extensions put in.  So I signed into Skype and she loved it. I was so happy because I kept the same hair color Mistress asked me to get.  I really wanted to please Mistress.  I don't like being punished and being ignored.  It really sucks being ignored.  I can see that she is online but ignores me.  She then had me take puffs on my bimbo stick, I love doing that for Mistress.  She so loves smoking as a fetish.  It is such a turn on for her.  I know she uses it in my traing to re-enforce a number of the suggestions she gives me.  The next thing I know is I was waking up and my bewbs were covered in doodling.  Another of one of Mistress's things she likes to make me do with sharpies no less so I can't simply wash off.  I have to spend a few days with my doodles. They usually are not easy to hide at all. 
But Mistress likes it that way.  What I did not realize at this point and don't remember doing it all is posting pictures to fet life of them with captions and all.  Mistress has so much power over me.  It can be quite scary at times, knowing she has that ability, but I trust her.  I am learning I never know what may come next for me.

Mistress is quite a unique person and I have so much fun with her.  I believe she has fun with me also from whatbI can tell.  I know she would rather me be smoking real 120 cigarettes, but for now my e-cig will have to do until my surgery.  I am sure then I will be back to them for she loves it so much.  I also know she would love to have me there in person to play with.  Some day in the future maybe I will be able to make it happen.  I know she would love for it to be after my surgery so she could take full advantage of me but then again maybe not. She may like the power she has over me before it.

Well have to go bake now.  Till next week or sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment