Sunday, November 17, 2013

Nov 17th

Well I am two days late because I was out very late Friday and then up early Saturday went four wheelling with a friend.  Did not get back till late and was exhausted.  How ever after a night sleep not however good I am going to try and post to my blog but not a whole lot to talk about.

Mistress is pobably going to me mad with me for not sending her a message before I was late but I honestly could not.  I did however text her as soon as possible to let her know.  Well there was not a lot going on between Mistress and I this week due to the fact of her crazy work schedule.  I sure hope that improves soon.  How ever there have been some changes this week.  Had what was left of my extensions removed then had my hair trimmed.  Later around Tuesady my hair was colored again at a salon with much better resluts than doing it myself.  Finnally on Friday had my new extensions but in.  They are longer and wavy.  Monday is when I will get to finally get to wash my hair for the first time.

Mistress has not seen it yet and I can not wait to show her.  I sure hope she likes it.  I am 99% percent sure she will. Next week I will be joining a gym to help to loose weight, but not from my breasts that is for sure.  I wish they could take fat from my midsection and put in my boobs so they were bigger. 

I sure hope Mistress goes back to normal soon.  I miss talking with her now more than anything.  I can handle when I screwup with my blogging and not getting to play at least I get to talk with her. But not getting to even really talk to her sucks. It bordering on depressing in fact.  I sure hope her company hires someone new soon.  Well til next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment